Nicolene Di Bartolo Management Appointments is a value-driven company, our brand values of integrity, agility, tenacity and care are behaviours instilled in our company culture. We appreciate the trust our clients and candidates place in us and, in turn do all we can to exceed their expectations.
We have earned a reputation for service excellence in a highly pressurised service industry by remaining true to our values, culture and our service philosophy.
Our service philosophy
Adding real value – Our culture of continued learning ensures that we stay up-to-date with market and industry trends, gathering knowledge we share with clients and candidates, whether providing consultative advice, career guidance, added-value solutions such as our candidate perception surveys and employer specific surveys, employer branding consulting or our extended follow-on services.
Accuracy – Our recruitment solutions are based on accurate analysis of our clients’ needs, hereby enabling us to serve as effective professional ambassadors for their ’employer of choice’ brands. We focus our energy on providing effective and efficient solutions that respect our clients’ time and investment.
Reporting, statistics and outcomes management – We live by the belief that we are only as good as the delivery on our last assignment. We therefore, use all tools and techniques at our disposal to provide relevant client reports, evaluate our service statistics and hold ourselves accountable to outcome objectives.
Technology & systems – We have effective ICT systems to store and manage client and candidate data to ensure integrity, confidentiality, accessibility and efficiency.
- Full range of comprehensive, innovative solutions
- Exceptional quality and experience of our team
- Consistent professionalism and high standards in all we do
- Industry reputation and track record proven through long-term client relationships
- Continued learning and research for marketing and industry intelligence
- Calibre of candidates (including large equity candidate reach)
- Low fall-off rate and high placement ratio
- Hands-on management
- Extensive knowledge of eRecruitment recruitment technology
- Extensive knowledge of effective employer branding