A comprehensive recruitment solution for clients requiring assistance with the recruitment and selection processes on-site or for larger recruitment projects that require a specialised or focused approach. Dependent on the project, we may also partner with other specialist associates.
- Where the client does not have an HR Department or has limited recruitment resources within the HR department
- Should the client want an unbiased approach to their internal or external recruitment processes
- Should the client wish to create a climate within the organisation that promotes an unbiased perception by utilising an outsourced organisation to shortlist and facilitate recruitment processes
- Should the client have their own eReruitment software and require the Recruitment Consultancy to utilise their database in searching for suitable candidates.
- Should the client be restructuring department/s or the entire organisation.
- When the client wishes to realign competencies.
- Where appointments need to be accomplished within a specified, tight timeframe.
- Formulation of interview guidelines for various job types.
- Re-align or revise job specifications.
- Formulation and conducting career, redeployment, employee assistance workshops
Why Nicolene Di Bartolo for this solution?
- Our experienced and professional human resources are available to the client.
- The time and care taken in understanding the company’s formal recruitment process, procedures and culture.
- Our experience and understanding of eRecruitment software.
- Our ability to conduct effective competency based interviews.
- Due to our recruitment expertise (core function) we are able to complete HR recruitment projects timeously and effectively.
- Our team and associates are made up of HR and Recruitment Professionals, which ensures that projects are tackled from both perspectives.
- Due to our varied specialisation, the client can utilise Nicolene Di Bartolo on-site for management, specialist and executive appointments
- Projects successfully completed:
- Outsourced HR Business Partner in a global manufacturing company. We were tasked with recruiting approximately 65 technical staff – within a limited timeframe – for an entire new production plant, ready for training internationally, commissioning and dry-running of the new equipment (abroad and locally). We managed the full recruitment cycle from advertising to screening to interviewing and making recommendations to senior management. Our role was that of Principle Agent – negotiated terms and conditions and managed relationships with other recruitment agencies. We also recruited, appointed and managed a Recruitment Administrator who co-ordinated interviews, psychometric assessments and medical assessments.
- For a global confectionery company starting their South African operation, we managed the start-up recruitment of the entire sales team (20) including Regional Sales Managers and Sales Executives located across South Africa in the Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Gauteng and KwaZulu Natal.
- Outsourced Recruitment Manager for a global renewable energy company. We were tasked with hiring 10 staff with specific skills sets to manage one of the first large scale renewable energy projects in SA. Our designated in-house recruiter managed relationships and negotiations with recruitment agencies, advertising, screening CVs, interviewing and recommendations to senior management.
- Based on a daily or hourly rate.
- Uniquely designed in each instance, to effectively meet client’s needs.
Please contact us for more information on this service.